Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cool Ways To Make Pacts Why Are "Yankees Fans" Mad About This Trade For Javy Vazquez?

Why are "Yankees Fans" mad about this trade for Javy Vazquez? - cool ways to make pacts

Ok, let me break it in a panic tends to Yankees fans. The Yankees allowed interchangeable this Agreement. Yes, it is difficult to see, go Melky was a big part of the Yankees this season at club level and country. He had been the coupling of an eyelid has a solid outfielder with an arm. Dunn was a left-exchangeable. Chapman: Do you remember? They know that the child is hype, can be a brochure on this topic. Vizcaino and is only 18 or more, so it is too early perspectives 1 # In this agreement, we Vazquez as our starter # 4! Remember, in 2004 he was invited, the number 2 or 1 boy has matured a bit and can actually reach the people. And it is a 1-year pact, which means that if a man received a free agent and the Yankees offered arbitration by the Yankees two draft picks. Not a bad deal. It's great to see that Javy go back and I can remember the past with some of my old comrades.

I did not like this trade, either as he awoke for the first time, but if I do another flight is the Yankees. Also expect the Yankees AGor shopping for another bat.

Another thing to remember that last year, when a Big Mac and Betemit Swisher deal. They "Yankees fans", then panicked. "OMG, why this trade. It is striking, 219:" See how he behaves. He told us in October and had a great game 3 of the time ... How did you do that, "said the Yankees fans feel" too. Do not search long as it was the worst. Vazquez will start the 4th ... In his contract year! Allow a small step, now that he was an incentive to have run more efficiently.

16 comments:

18 gibbs 20 said...

Melky, 274 hits with 13 home runs. This is less than the average outfielder for Major League. It is seeing a nice guy and fun, high-fiving with Robinson Canó, but nothing special. This trade is theft. When I learned that I had to look twice to make sure that no longer exist, the Yankees.

18 gibbs 20 said...

Melky, 274 hits with 13 home runs. This is less than the average outfielder for Major League. It is seeing a nice guy and fun, high-fiving with Robinson Canó, but nothing special. This trade is theft. When I learned that I had to look twice to make sure that no longer exist, the Yankees.

Bahston Red Sawx said...

I agree. Vazquez was not as terrible 4 starters, and has enough head to be is an ace, although their numbers certainly do not play in the AHL. Melky Cabrera is an average player, so I do not spend too much.

White Sox said...

Vazquez line 4 seasons in the AHL. He also has only 1 season.

However, the Yankees are for people who are easily interchangeable have given your budget. How razed to the ground. But that trade over the Braves, the Yankees.

Sarah (: said...

I love this job. Yes .. A Melkey is a nice guy and stay wouldda good for him to be a Yankee, but this work has helped me a lot of the Yankees. I feel more confidence in our pitchers and I'm curious to see how Vazquez performs this year.

Sarah (: said...

I love this job. Yes .. A Melkey is a nice guy and stay wouldda good for him to be a Yankee, but this work has helped me a lot of the Yankees. I feel more confidence in our pitchers and I'm curious to see how Vazquez performs this year.

Machinehead 625 NYY WORLD CHAMPS said...

Sorry, I know it is not bad, but while it makes me forget everything, do you remember about Javy Vasquez Johnny Damon Grand Slam it in '04

yankees2... said...

I'm not crazy about Melky Enuff only tasty 4 outfielder who can move the NHL though. I think it is better to move forward, Mike Cameron.

NY Sports Fan (DLee got Snubbed) said...

Melky is a good, but no strength or speed, and it seems to be significantly improved.

gluebott... said...

I think it's sad to see go, Melky. Melky is certainly not the level of Mark DeRosa and Holliday, but it is a nice player to watch

The Terminator said...

7 digits starting 4 seems a lot. Oh yeah, I forgot, it's the Yankees we're talking about.

NY Yankees~ Champions 2009 said...

I am very sad to see go, Melky. It was (and is) one of my favorite players.
But aside from the painful emotions, look at the history.
Vasquez was unhappy when he played for the Yankees. I look forward to the worst. A week ago, our gardens seemed ready and there were many pitchers on the market that are signatories to the Yankees. Now there is a question mark in left field and a look back at the history of Yankee reliable Vasquez, yet only 3 first.

Rob K - See Ya Donovan. said...

It is a fight against the climate of the Yankees, who are often very far away. Melky Cabrera was the incarnation of an 'average baseball player, with a low IQ for the game itself Bonehead plays constantly. Vasquez, once a problem in New York, but at least gives them some much needed depth to 4th place in the rotation. However, this movement is not much for the new "big." Stranger Yankees. I had expected more than the name of Roy Oswalt, or at least a step in the Chapman Ardolis competition. It is in Yankee land is small.

snakeshe... said...

IM happy with this arrangement is the reason why most Yankee fans are going crazy was our starting left fielder Melky was a clutch player and a great part of the clubhouse and 2 Vásquez, was far more "brilliant during his stay in New York had a good start and then drained, but that does not bother me, now that agreement, both Hughes and Joba, can be in the pen of bulls, and that is for 5 mo were Brada How can one days with them, both the pen now and I think they should have developed Chapman of child labor in the fields of secondary control and can always be improved, this guy's talent for 2000 or Peter Johnson, I will not accelerate

♥Angie♥ said...

I think the Yankee fans can be crazy in this business because Melky was a good boy on the team. It has helped me a lot. But since I'm not a Yankees fan, I feel very frustrated that my team (Mets) nothing like that done. It is likely that the Yankees now you can on the Bay or Holliday, and the negotiation of a gardener, and what the players are not on the Yankees, the World Series go to a team. This trade is not the most important commercially, but to the great leader.

I want another TEX MESSAGE said...

I'm a Yankees fan, and I'm glad to trade. Vasquez, as a pitcher since his season with the Yankees in the 4th Place in the rotation seems to be well developed. On 4 Rotation won 10 games is a good contribution, and I think he can do more than to gain. Melky was a good player, but he would never Jeter or Cano, and is much easier to replace then point 4 of the rotation, was the proof.

Post a Comment