Monday, January 18, 2010

Beef Spare Ribs Recipe Making Beef Short Ribs In The Oven?

Making beef short ribs in the oven? - beef spare ribs recipe

I am planning to make ribs on Saturday for the game, and had hoped to help with them. My cousin gave me a recipe for pork chops, but I am not going to work for the ribs.

This essence is to make the dry rub recipe bake at 250 for one hour to enter into a bowl with 1 application / 2 in water, boil again for one hour. Saca, come to 400 Drain juice fat / apply the barbecue sauce, cook for 30 minutes. END.

Can I do that I have bought with the ribs? Or should I try something else?

2 comments:

c l said...

When does the recipe. But you need to cover the ribs during cooking to 250, the bone decrease. I have not finished in 400, ending usually in the 350th Be sure to keep an eye on them, can be boiled before you know it. Good luck. And hey, the Cowboys are not playing until Sunday!

Dottie R said...

Pork chop recipes work OK beef short ribs, but they are short ribs of beef absolutely fantastic. It is the only way that my family has done for almost 30 years I enjoyed it so much? My mother found the recipe in a magazine in the 60s and 70s. You could say that it is an older recipe, because tomato sauce instead of tomato sauce!

ROCKY MOUNTAIN BEEF RIBS

In a small saucepan 1 cup tomato sauce, 1 cup water, 1 / 4 cup red wine or wine vinegar, 1 / 4 cup combine chopped onion, 1 tsp. 1 teaspoon chopped garlic soup. brown sugar, 2 tbsp. Honey, 1 tablespoon of tea. 1 teaspoon dry mustard tea. Chili powder. Simmer 20 minutes. Cool.

Meanwhile, spray 3 lbs. Boneless beef ribs in the near future with an accent. Pierce meat. Located in the ribs and pour in a layer in the pan and then the cooled barbecue sauce on them. Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally coasts.

Bake at 375 degrees 1 to 1 1 / 2 hours, while contact time. Or on the grill on medium heat and spray often.

Post a Comment